Inside your refrigerator, look for the water filter lid in the top right-hand corner. Lift the filter door gently up. Remove the filter completely and throw it away. Remove the protective covers from your new filter’s O-rings. Make sure the arrow on the new filter points upward when you place it in the slot.
This Video Should Help:
The “kitchenaid water filter stuck” is a question that has been asked many times before. The answer to the question is that you can replace the kitchenaid refrigerator water filter by replacing it with a new one or by using a vinegar and baking soda solution.
- kitchenaid refrigerator water filter reset
- kitchenaid refrigerator water filter location
- kitchenaid water filter 4 replacement
- kitchenaid water filter 2
- kitchenaid superba water filter location